October 1, 2008
Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday! Today, Kati of The Finer Things and I have chosen this silvery gray and white invitation from FineStationery.com for a wedding inspiration board. I've mentioned before how lovely I find the color gray. Sophisticated yet simple, this hue can make any event you plan fabulous!
- Lovely gray bridesmaid dress by Amsale
- Extremely chic table setting featuring gray and white striped linens, white chairs and a dusty green floral centerpiece
- Intriguing floral centerpiece (anyone know what those gray flowers are? so neat!)
- Gray fondant wedding cake with white pearl accents and a mod floral topper
- A dapper gray suit with a gray and tan striped tie - perfect for the groom
- Silver pumps decorated with a pewter bow by J. Crew [via]
- A silver chandelier to add drama with lighting
Head over to The Finer Things to see Kati's picks for a gray and white wedding. Here are two of my favorites from her post. I wish I had thought to look for a gray wedding dress - so beautiful and perfect!