October 15, 2008
Hello and happy Wednesday! Today Kati of The Finer Things and I have chosen this apple green invitation by kate spade (from FineStationery.com). The apple green is paired with a stark white border, text and envelope liner. This color combination must be very popular because I found an abundance of coordinating inspiration.
- A tented lounge area set up for guests to relax continues the apple green and white color palette
- Small floral centerpieces made of green hydrangeas and orchids
- Pretty paisley designs decorate this trio of apple green wedding cakes
- Green silk runners spruce of this table setting
- Texture-rich bouquet made of green bear grass, spider mums, Kermit mums and hydrangea
- Boxed chocolates creatively wrapped make for a unique favor
- Favor boxes tied with green grosgrain ribbon
- An apple green boutonniere made of succulents and amazon coleus
- Sparkling apple cider tagged with an apple green note lets each guest know to save cider for the toast
This is such a sweet color combination. Be sure to check out Kati's interpretation of today's theme. Don't you just love these cute and coordinating appetizers she found? Head over to The Finer Things to view the rest of Kati's finds!