October 23, 2008

My Interview in Stationery Trends!

The Fall 2008 issue of Stationery Trends magazine has just come out. Inside, you'll find an article about brides and blogs in which I was interviewed about Tastefully Entertaining! You'll also see scaled-down inspiration boards from 2 of my previous posts. It was a lot of fun being interviewed and I'm thrilled to be a part in this great new magazine for the stationery industry! Be sure to check out the Stationery Trends web site to preview other articles from their Fall 2008 issue.

Thanks so much Stationery Trends! I'm honored to be included! :)


No comments:

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.