October 14, 2008
It's time for another birthday dinner! As I'm sure you can tell from several of my posts lately, I'm very much in love with the color grey right now. So the color theme for October's birthday dinner feature is (you guessed it) grey! Paired with a crisp white, grey is sophisticated, classic and perfect for a nice evening with friends.
- Lovely table and wall decor featuring grey and pale white garlands, linens and centerpiece
- Modern 3-tier white cake with grayish-white ribbon banding and a large white flower adornment
- Grey and white floral arrangements in DIY vases [via Martha Stewart]
- Elegant grey dress for the host or guest of honor
- Invitation with white flourishes from FineStationery.com
Hope you enjoyed this installment in the monthly birthday dinner series. Looking for a dinner party of another color? Check out my other birthday dinner features by clicking here.