March 20, 2008

Delectable Desserts

I'm in charge of bringing dessert to my family's Easter celebration on Sunday so I've pulled together a few ideas and thought I'd share them with you. I'm currently leaning towards the Truffle Tarts but they all look so good!

Here are the recipes...Enjoy!

- Truffle Tarts with Raspberries
- Mango Strawberry Snow Cones
- Spring Celebration Carrot Cake
- Almond Blueberry Cookies
- Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Cheesecake Pops
- Really Vanilly Whipped Cream

No comments:

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.