March 28, 2008

Bold Brown Floral Wedding

I created today's post over this past weekend because I got so inspired by this lovely brown floral letterpress invitation by Smudge Ink. I instantly set out to create a wedding around this invitation though I had no idea how perfectly coordinated this event would become. My first find was this brown and white floral square ceramic plate from west elm. Shown atop a simple square white charger, this plate would really pop on your reception tables.

Next, I started looking for a cake. If you've read any of my other wedding posts you know I love finding the ideal cake for each theme and this post is no different. The floral pattern on this wedding cake reminds me of the nature silhouettes I've seen all over apparel and home items lately (especially on etsy).

While browsing for dresses I came across this gorgeous gown worn by Audrey Hepburn in the movie Sabrina. [photo from The Glam Guide] For the bride who's willing to add a little color and drama to her wedding wardrobe I present this as an amazing option. Though it may be a little pricey considering you would need to find someone to make the dress for you, the overall look would just be stunning.

Lastly, for your favor, send guests home with this brown and white floral pattern round tin. They'll be sure to remember your beautiful brown and white floral themed wedding forever.

2 comments:

MixMingleGlow said...

Oh gosh I LOOOOOOVE that Sabrina dress. What a great inspiration board. There could very well be a bride somewhere who is looking to plan her wedding around the style and design of that very dress!
Love it!

Julie Goldstein said...

I googled brown floral in my search for a quilt and love the images you display here. Couldn't find anything on etsy. Any ideas??
Julie

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.