August 13, 2008
It's Wednesday! That means it's time for another edition of Wedding Wednesday, where Kati of The Finer Things and I select one invitation and present two unique event inspirations based on that invitation. Today we've selected this lovely aquamarine invitation tied with a gold silk dupioni ribbon from FineStationery.com.
- Trio of simple and classic white and gold wedding cakes [via Style Me Pretty]
- Amazing gold globes lighting design [via Michelle Rago]
- Golden olive oil bottles given as favors
- Breathtaking white floral bouquet accented with a ribbon in a gold-tinted blue hue [via Style Me Pretty]
- Gold bridesmaid dress by Siri
- Reception decor featuring blue linens, gold chairs, gold place settings and blue florals
- Blue menu card and cream and gold thank you note to top each place setting
Be sure to click over to The Finer Things! Kati has selected some really pretty elements for her blue and gold wedding! Here is a sneak peak at her lovely cake and favor ideas...