August 11, 2008

Colorful Dinner Party

Today I was inspired by this bright and beautiful multi-color table setting. I love the bold blue tablecloth, black candelabra, purple and gold table cards and fresh flowers in hues of purple, yellow, pink, red, orange, lilac and cream. This would make a lovely dinner party scheme for any occasion. For the other elements in this theme, I wanted to pick up all of the colors. So, I begin with a purple and green invitation from FineStationery.com. You could try to find one with all the colors included but since I couldn't find one I think this is a nice alternative. Next, I selected vibrant yellow place settings that will just pop against the bright blue linens. Consider finding glassware such as this multi-color set where the stems pick up a variety of theme colors. Lastly, bring all the colors into your favors by packaging sweet treats in boxes finished off in contrasting wrap and ribbon.

1 comment:

Jess said...

OooOOooh! I have also been inspired by a lot of rainbow colored treats for the home recently. Love the post!

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.