September 10, 2008
Welcome to another edition of Wedding Wednesday! This week Kati of The Finer Things and I selected this sage green and ivory lace invitation from FineStationery.com. It's made by one of my favorite stationers, Prentiss Douthit. I love the simplistic elegance portrayed by this invitation. It looks simple but then you can look more closely and see the intricate details of the old-world lace pattern.
I chose to carry the feel of what I call 'subtle traditional' throughout my picks for this week's board. I like how the pale colors compliment each other and have an antique-like appeal.
- Lovely table decor featuring glass chandeliers and many arrangements of ivory flowers
- Sage green leaves and ivory florals decorate this classy cake [via Snippet & Ink]
- Tea length silk dupioni bridesmaid dress in snapdragon and ivory by Watters & Watters
- Delicate and very detailed bridal bouquet [via Snippet & Ink]
- Sage green handmade guest book by wedlog
Check out a sneak peak at Kati's board below. I absolutely love the dress she includes! Be sure to head over to The Finer Things to check out all of her selections!