September 18, 2008

Halloween Entertaining Elements

I don't know about you but I am really enjoying the cool weather that signals the coming of Fall. I love the leaves, the dark and rich hues in fashion and of course - the upcoming holidays. Halloween is still over a month away but if you're planning on throwing a ghoulish gathering now's the time to start getting inspiration for your decor. The pictures above are all from the bewitching collection at Crate & Barrel. From cookie making supplies, dinnerware and serving dishes to candle holders, home decor and pumpkin carving accessories, Crate and Barrel has you covered for a stylish yet affordable Halloween.

Find even more Halloween decor items and inspiration by visiting head of the table or Hostess with the Mostess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog!! I love entertaining and now I am planning my own wedding!! I am doing it next Halloween!! If you have any suggestions or ideas please let me know!! All your pics are beautiful!!

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.