September 29, 2008

Burgundy & Peach Wedding

Today's post features a burgundy and peach wedding for fall. My inspiration came from these lovely burgundy and peach bridesmaid dresses and peach floral bouquets. I love the pairing of a deep rich fall hue with a lighter shade in the same color family.

- Crane & Co. Coral invitation with matching coral envelope from FineStationery.com
- Favor boxes in a variety of red, pink and orange hues
- Reception decor featuring burgundy sheers hung along the wall, burgundy table linens, wooden chairs and small peach floral arrangement centerpieces
- Macaroon cake in shades of tan, peach and burgundy
- A peach-colored cocktail

8 comments:

ashley d! said...

i NEVER would have thought of these colors. if someone would have told me their wedding was peach & burgundy i would have gagged... but it looks SOO AMAZING together!!!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore this look! The colors are magnificent and those bridesmaid dresses are fabulous! The color combination is so chic! This would be a fantastic fall wedding! Fabulous Post!

carolina @ patagonia gifts said...

Yes! What a lovely color combination! I love it!

*swankytables*Annette said...

Love this combination! Warm and gorgeous!

Heather said...

When I saw the title of this post it seemed an odd color combination, but it is lovely! I'm glad I waited for my slow connection to load the pictures despite my initial skepticism!

Anonymous said...

Great inspirations here. The favor box is so great.

Anonymous said...

This is the exact combination that I was thinking of and everyone thought I was crazy. I would love to see more burgundy combos as that is my favorite color.

Unknown said...

those bridesmaid dresses are gorgeous! i realize this post was from 2008-does any know who the designer is? or where can i find them?

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.