July 10, 2008
Welcome to the first Oh Baby! feature. Today's theme was requested by Heather who is in need of inspiration for a turquoise and brown modern/vintage baby shower. Heather, I hope the collection of items above helps with your shower planning!
- Clear Teal Vases - This is a great idea for a centerpiece! Check out your local thrift or antique stores to find vintage vases in clear or in teal. Group together for easy but super attractive table decor.
- Teal and Brown floral table decor - Beautiful teal linens and multitudes of white florals makes this table setting truly come alive. Lots of little details that work together to create a stunning look. (via Jennifer Dery 's blog)
- Gorgeous turquoise chandelier - Though this may be a little too extravagant for a baby shower, try to use the style in other ways - maybe use vintage (or modern) teal beads strung together to decorate the backs of the chairs. (via the amazing Snippet & Ink)
- Brown & Turquoise favor boxes
- Modern turquoise and white cake - Can easily be interpreted into a smaller cake depending on the number of guests (also via Snippet & Ink)
- Turquoise ceramic crackle dinnerware
- Modern baby shower invitation- The tropical turquoise, brown and orange elements of this invitation are fun and modern for a co-ed baby shower.
- Turquoise table decor - Another table decor that infuses deeper browns and orange as an accent color. (via Jennifer Dery's blog)