February 19, 2008

Modern Sophistication Dinner Party

Today's post was inspired entirely by this stunning table arrangement from AllModern.com. I just love the table runner being used in a non-traditional way to highlight the 2 place settings. Now these are a little extravagant for me, as I would rarely spend $114 on 2 table runners but I think they literally define modern sophistication. Add in the pin dot napkins and you have a touch of a new pattern that really helps accentuate the overall look. Set of 4 for $62.00.

Next, I chose the Moon Coupe place setting to emphasize the contemporary feel of this theme. This 16 piece dinnerware set is only $29.39 from Target. You certainly can't beat that! I also found this aluminum serving tray at Target for $37.99. (Can you tell I love the offerings at Target?) This tray will be a great addition to your serve ware collection as you can use it for almost any event. And lastly, I chose an invitation from FineStationery.com to match the modish theme.

No comments:

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.