January 13, 2009

Puppy 1st Birthday Party

Ronda left a comment a few days ago looking for ideas for her son's puppy-themed 1st birthday party. Here a few bits of inspiration:

- Puppy-themed tabletop decor - Though the diaper-fold napkins may be more apt for a baby shower than a 1st birthday, the set-up of this table is very cute. It features dog cookie favors at each place setting. The centerpiece can be puppy-related with a few small dog stuffed animals or maybe cylindrical vases filled with dog treats in different shapes or colors.
- Puppy-themed sugar cookies are an easier DIY dessert idea (via flickr user bumblebeegrad)
- Adorable puppy 1st birthday cake (via flickr user crafty confections)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the puppy theme for kids! I don't see it enough, great post.

Anonymous said...

so great to see a fresh theme!!!! Adorable!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest ever. I just love it. Thank you for the great ideas and post.

Jess said...

This is too cute! What a great idea :)

Ronda and Ryan said...

Wow! These ideas are perfect for my son's party. I absolutely love the sugar cookie idea. Thanks so much for the post. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love this idea.

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

We had a puppy themed 2nd birthday for my daughter. Well, we actually called it a Doggie Picnic and it was such a fun theme! You can find the details here, if you're looking for more ideas:

http://pumpkinpetunia.blogspot.com/2008/08/i-am-thrilled-to-report-that-doggie.html

http://pumpkinpetunia.blogspot.com/2008/08/party-favors.html

Ronda and Ryan said...

Pumpkin Petunia ~ WOW! An amazing party you had for your little girl.

Anonymous said...

I am having a whale party for my 3 year old at the park. I am going with a pink and green preppie whale idea since she is a girl. So you have any good ideas?

Anonymous said...

I'm having a black and white puppy theme for my daughter's first birthday and dressing it all up with pink satin and jewels to make it a little more 'girly'...

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.