September 10, 2008

Wedding Wednesday - Old-World Sage & Ivory Wedding

Welcome to another edition of Wedding Wednesday! This week Kati of The Finer Things and I selected this sage green and ivory lace invitation from FineStationery.com. It's made by one of my favorite stationers, Prentiss Douthit. I love the simplistic elegance portrayed by this invitation. It looks simple but then you can look more closely and see the intricate details of the old-world lace pattern.

I chose to carry the feel of what I call 'subtle traditional' throughout my picks for this week's board. I like how the pale colors compliment each other and have an antique-like appeal.

- Lovely table decor featuring glass chandeliers and many arrangements of ivory flowers
- Sage green leaves and ivory florals decorate this classy cake [via Snippet & Ink]
- Tea length silk dupioni bridesmaid dress in snapdragon and ivory by Watters & Watters
- Delicate and very detailed bridal bouquet [via Snippet & Ink]
- Sage green handmade guest book by wedlog

Check out a sneak peak at Kati's board below. I absolutely love the dress she includes! Be sure to head over to The Finer Things to check out all of her selections!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am in LOVE with that guest book! I adore the color combination of this event! It is so chic and completely fabulous!

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.