March 21, 2008

Cherry Blossom Wedding

Cherry blossoms are all the rage so I feel happily obligated to create a wedding theme based upon them!

My first selection is a cherry blossom guest book arrangement. Your guests would write messages on the slips of paper and place them on the branches. This same idea could be used for place cards as well. Either way this is a really neat look!

This cherry blossom-adorned favor box would look cute on your reception tables. Speaking of tables, make them truly stunning with this simple but beautiful centerpiece idea - cherry blossoms under water in 3 clear containers of varying heights. Incorporate these cherry blossom glasses for another touch of the floral theme [via Weddingbee].

I found this awesome cherry blossom cake and just love the funky size of the bottom layer. What a neat twist on the traditional cake shape.

Lastly, I am such a fan of this letterpress cherry blossom invitation set. Letterpress stationery is so elegant and stylish!

1 comment:

Sheena Kalso - The Invisible Hostess said...

Hi Rebecca,

I love your blog and will be sure to add it to my blog roll. Thank you for the add to your blog roll! I have a blog format question for you...contact me when you can! Cheers!
Sheena

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.