December 1, 2008

3 Winners of entertaining simple!

Thanks so much to all who entered to win 1 of 3 copies of Michael Mead's entertaining simple. You all have so much good entertaining advice and tips/tricks to share - hopefully this helped others learn how to make entertaining a little easier. And now here are the 3 lucky readers who have won:

1) Melanie who said: I find that when I keep things simple, the food and colors etc, my life as a hostess is much simpler. I have a nice set of white china that I can use for ever occasion by changing my other decor and napkin colors etc. This also cuts down on price.

2) Dawn who said: My entertaining trick is to have a signature cocktail/mocktail. Always have a fun drink to match your theme, even if it means giving a regular drink a new name and serve in a fun glass. In the past, we've had "Chocolatinis" at Christmas, apple-ginger sparklers garnished with cinnamon stick stirrers in martini glasses, and "Blue Lagoon" (blue punch) in clear tumblers with drink umbrellas.

3) Michelle who said: No party is good without candlelight! Candles make everything look beautiful.

Congrats to all the winners! Please email me at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com with your name and mailing address so I can get the books sent out to you!

Thanks again to all who entered!

2 comments:

testing 1 said...

Who hoo!! I never win anything! I'm so excited to get my hands on this book! Thank you.

testing 1 said...

Yah!! My book came in yesterday, ah, so much inspiration, so little time!

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.