October 21, 2008

5 Winners of Katie Brown Celebrates!

Thanks so much to all those who entered to win 1 of 5 copies of a great new entertaining book, Katie Brown Celebrates! It was a ton of fun reading about the best parties you've been to and the ones you can't wait to plan! Now, without further ado, here are the 5 lucky readers who have won:

1) beth who said: SO excited for the new book, looks lovely! Besides my own wedding :), the best wedding i have ever attended was definitely my brother's ... it was a small, intimate affair at a vineyard in Napa, the event was so filled with details that really remind me of who my brother and now sister-in-law are and what they love and it made all the guests feel included in their lives! from modern touches, to great wine and monograms everyone - you really got a sense of who they are. such good memories!

2) katie r who said: how super generous of you! The book looks wonderful. I am going to sound conceited and say the best wedding I ever attended was mine. It came off perfectly and was a perfect blend of traditional and SUPER FUN and was all totally us! It was also a ton of work and we did a lot ourselves, So I was pretty proud of how it turned out, on top of it being my happiest day ever!

3) Miranda Santiago who said: I would love to do a winter wonderland dinner party with tons of white christmas lights, large white feather centerpieces, DIY crystal beaded napkin rings, and peppermintinis garnished with mini candy canes. It's in the works... :)

4) rissa and jared who said: My favorite parties are the ones my mom has at her house with just some neighbors or friends. She always has great food and presentation. Plus, she is hilarious and can keep a party going all night!

5) Stacie Helm who said: I would love to host a fabulous baby or wedding shower. I have hosted a lot of events but have never hosted either of those. There are so many fun ideas I am dying to try!

Congrats to all the winners! Please email me at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com with your name and mailing address so I can get the books sent out to you. :)

If you didn't win, definitely consider heading to Amazon and ordering a copy for yourself. This book is a great entertaining resource and is packed with tons of creative and easy ideas to make your gatherings extra special!

No comments:

 


Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory Add to Technorati Favorites

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License

Images contained within inspiration boards on this blog are the property of their respective companies. Please see the
individual post for details and links. If you represent one of these companies and prefer your images not be used
and/or be removed from this site please contact me immediately at rebecca [at] tastefullyentertaining.com.